Who do I contact for:

Crime, Disorder, Highways, Potholes, Litter, Dog Fouling, Flooding, Traders, etc…

Start by looking at this document from Sussex Police – Horsham NPT FAQ Sheet

West Sussex County Council – Love West Sussex is an award winning mobile and cloud based service. Citizens can report environmental issues such as graffiti, fly-tipping, grass cutting, footway condition, overgrown vegetation, road condition, parking or potholes (to name only a few) though their mobile phones; authorities can manage and respond through their integrated services.

Parish Council – Items for agenda, information for meetings, invites, etc…

Contact the Clerk on the Council’s phone number 07851 009655

…and leave a message or email using the form on the Clerk page. You may also write to the Clerk at the address shown.

Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan

Please email using the form on the Neighbourhood Plan page.

Minibus Booking for club/school use: (Contact the Wardens)

Wardens – Neighbourhood Wardens (Crime Prevention, Community Wardens) not emergencies

Please phone Jayne on 07764 146 367 or Bryony on 07764 146 368 and leave a message or email using the Neighbourhood Warden form.

Local Links you might also be interested in:

Many Local Organisations and Clubs have their own web-sites and these are listed here:

Keep up to date with local news

Information resources you can use to learn about our area: