Ashington Parish Council
Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer
Email here or use the form below
Please direct official communications to the Parish Clerk, and preferably by e-mail using the form below. The telephone will usually be answered during office hours, otherwise a message may be left. Please note the clerk role is not full time, therefore there may be a delay in responding to your email or phone message, although they will respond to you as soon as possible.
Councillors can be contacted directly via the About Us
page, but please be aware that there are formal constraints on what they that can say and do.
PLEASE CONSIDER WHO IS MOST APPROPRIATE TO CONTACT - also see our Useful Links
Examples of who to report issues to:
1. Fly tipping, bin emptying - Horsham District Council
2. Potholes. footpaths, streetlights, overgrowing vegetation - West Sussex County Council
3. Crime, anti-social behaviour, driving offences eg mobile phone usage - Sussex Police
4. Planning applications can be viewed and commmented on via the Horsham District Council
5. Anti Social Behaviour can be reported to our Neighbourhood Wardens
or Sussex Police by calling 101 or sussex.police.uk
6. Dog issues:
Stray dogs or barking dogs - HDC Environmental Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01403 215407
Dog fouling - HDC at http://www.horsham.gov.uk/dogfouling
or call 01403 733144
Dog on dog attacks/out of control dogs - email@example.com or call 01403 215100
Dangerous dogs/Dog on human attacks - call Sussex Police on 999 if it's an emergency or on 101. HDC does not have a Dog Warden Service so cannot deal with dangerous dogs.
CONTACT US FORM